YB DX Contest 80 M Rules
For Non Indonesian Station
04 July 2020 -> 09:00 UTC – 08:59 UTC ( 24 Hours )
For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many Countries and Indonesia ( YB Land ) Contesters
Only 80 m
CONTEST MODE & EXCHANGE:
SSB -> 59 + Serial Number ( 001 )
Single Operator 80 M -> Any Power
The final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of World Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (70 World Prefixes + 70 Countries ) = 140,000 (final score).
- Contacts With Other station , Same Continent : 3 ( Three )Point.
- Contacts with Other station , Other Continent : 5 ( Five )Point
- Contacts with YB Station : 50 ( Fifty ) Point
- QSO with each different Country : 1 Multiplier
- QSO with each different World Prefixes : 1 Multiplier
USER DEFINE CONTES & LOGS INSTRUCTION
- Please download User Define Contest on https://80m.ybdxcontest.com/n1mm-udc-file-download/
- Only Cabrillo Format
- No Paper Logs
- Submit / upload your Cabrillo on https://80m.ybdxcontest.com/log-submission/
- All Entries must be sent Within SEVEN ( 7 ) DAYS after the end of Contest. -> Dead Line : 11 July 2020 – 23:59 UTC
If your log is received after dead line ,it will be counted as Check Log.
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log, except Check Log .
Plaques are awarded for top performance , Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at https://80m.ybdxcontest.com/plaque-available/
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal is allowed at any time.
- The YBDXC 80M Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules
- The Decision of The YBDXC 80M Contest Committee is final .