YB DX Contest 80 M Rules
For Non Indonesian Station
- 03 July 2021 -> 09:00 UTC – 08:59 UTC ( 24 Hours )
- For amateurs around the world to contact as many amateurs from various countries and Indonesian (YB Land) contestants as possible over period of 24-hours.
- Only 80 m
CONTEST MODE & EXCHANGE :
- SSB -> 59 + Serial Number ( 001 )
- Single Operator 80 M -> Any Power
- The final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of World Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (70 World Prefixes + 70 Countries ) = 140,000 (final score).
QSO Points :
- Contacts with other station, same continent : 3 (three) point.
- Contacts with other station, other continent : 5 (five) point.
- Contacts with YB station : 50 (fifty) point.
- QSO with each different country : 1 Multiplier
- QSO with each different world prefixes: 1 Multiplier
USER DEFINE CONTES & LOGS INSTRUCTION
- Please download User Define Contest on https://80m.ybdxcontest.com/n1mm-udc-file-download/
- Only Cabrillo Format
- No Paper Logs
- Submit / upload your Cabrillo on https://80m.ybdxcontest.com/log-submission/
- All Entries must be sent within SEVEN ( 7 ) DAYS after the end of Contest. -> Dead Line : 10 July 2021 – 23:59 UTC
If your log is received after dead line, it will be counted as Check Log.
- Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log, except Check Log.
- Plaques are awarded for top performance. Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at https://80m.ybdxcontest.com/plaque-available/
- Self-spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal is allowed at any time.
- All Participants are urged to always implement strict health protocols to prevent Covid 19 at all times
- The YBDXC 80M Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules
- The decision of the YBDXC 80M Contest Committee is final .